Pop Up Lunch
Before the pandemic we served lunch for our community monthly as a social event which was enjoyed by many especially the elderly and carers, and during school holidays local families.
We have been approached to team up with Cotswold friends to help tackle rural social isolation which is our plan, but we need to renovate our facilities and here is what is happening soon .....
- A new car park with disabled spaces, and disabled access into the building.
- A new Catering kitchen in line with health and hygiene regulations.
- New disabled friendly bathroom facilities and modernisation of existing facility.
- External wall Insulation and double glazing throughout community rooms to improve green footprint.
- Internal ramps and widening of doorways for open access throughout.
- Re-decoration, to become a more friendly and welcoming space for users, and adding new tables.
Our vision …..
- To offer a weekly meeting place with food/lunch, a hub, offering support and information for the local community with parking for elderly and disabled, to offer a meal delivery service for the elderly and housebound
- Please see our News/Events page for project details